Come to the rescue with training sanctioned by the YMCA of the USA.
- Minimum of 16 years of age by completion of the course
- You must pass a swim test on order to take the course
- Call Erin for details
- Score 80% or better on each chapter test
- Correctly demonstrate all skills in a practical test
- Certification may also include your instructor’s subjective judgement about maturity, attitude and classroom participation demonstrated during the course
Course will include AHSI CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer, First Aid and Oxygen Administration.