Make your child’s birthday party the most memorable ever at the YMCA! 256-246-9622
What is included:
- 2 hours of fun
- A personal host or hostess
- A clean party area
- Extra lifeguards
- After party clean up
- Members: $95
- Non-Members: $115
A $50 non-refundable deposits is required to book the party and is applied to the cost of the party. Party prices are for up to 15 children. There is a cost of $8.50 for each additional child.
- Family Pool Parties are available for children 4 to 12 years old.
- Children using flotation devices must be accompanied in the water by and adult.
- A swim test will be given to children that want to swim in all sections of the small pool.
- Reservations for Birthday Parties must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Reservations forms and deposit and deposit must be turned in to the courtesy counter before the part can be booked.
- Parents are responsible for all children at the party.
- You provide the refreshments.
Birthday Party Rules
- We allow birthday parties in the leisure pool only.
- We can turn the water features on unless there is a class. Please ask a lifeguard to do this. If for any reason the lifeguard determines the water needs to be off, they will turn it back on when the situation allows.
- Cell phones are not allowed past the front lobby. Please inform your guests that they must take calls/text from there.
- For children under the age of 4, for safety reasons, there will need to be 1 adult per every 4 children in the water.
- If your child requires a floatation device, you must remain on the pool deck and they must stay where they can touch the bottom of the pool.
- We have balls and rings that any child can play with. The noodles and weights are for adult exercise use only. Feel free to bring any toys you would like.
- Please do not bring gum or food on the pool deck.
- Please make sure no one is running on the deck. It is very slippery.
- There is no rough play.
- No one under the age of 16 is allowed in the hot tub (not even feet.)
- Please shower before getting in the pool.
- Please do not hang on the ropes.
- The ramp is for getting in and out of the pool only. Please do not play on the ramp or swim through the handles.
- Children that would like to play in the 2 deeper quadrants of the pool must pass a swim test. They must jump in, feet first, 5 feet of water and swim “arm over arm”, with their arms recovering out of the water each time, to the rope. Then they must role over and do a resting float for 30 seconds. They must be still during the float and not go under water. Last, they swim back to the ladder in good form. Each child in the party will have I arm band. Each child passing the test will have 2.